Friday, November 14, 2008

Buckled Up!

Pantai Merdeka

Last night while driving from my tok’s house & in the midst of all the ongoing mess, I felt the seat belt holding me real tight! I don’t know if it was fastened especially tight that night or it was me needing that stiff feeling that held my chest firmly.. I never really felt that belt as much as I felt it yesterday.. And you know what? It felt safe.. It felt warm.. It felt cozy.. It was firmly fit, just holding all my fears down as I’ve always wanted them to..


I love sticking to one corner in this world.. In this life.. In this superb roller coaster ride.. I love my place.. I love seeing the sea- Pantai Merdeka.. I don’t necessarily have to touch it (the sea) with my feet to get connected to it.. It’s already a part of me.. I was given today this sea shell ( Kola from Kuala J ) that was once a moving independent being.. It belongs to Him, & I-small li’l me-belong to Him exactly as this small li’l shell does.. He has it all.. He Knows it all.. He Watches it with all His Mercy, His unlimited Mercy..


How can we not comprehend all of this! This right here, lying inside of these weak ribs! It’s all so clear to us, but we wear those blindfolds & make fools of ourselves.. Poor us, missing on a lot; just by fighting.. Fighting against our very own selves!


Buckle up dear ones; for we can’t really take hold all the time!

No comments: